Coconut Cream with Strawberries-Mango
It’s hard to pass up strawberries and cream, or coconut cream with any fruit! This recipe can be made with any seasonal fruit, such as raspberries, ﬁgs or mango.
- 1 13.5-oz can coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Chill the can of coconut milk for at least 2 hours.
- Blend the strawberries into a smooth purée using a food processor, and stir in the chia seeds. Divide the purée between four small ramekins cover with plastic wrap and leave to set in the fridge for an hour or overnight.
- Open the can of coconut milk and scoop out only the creamy top part, leaving the separated liquid. Add the maple syrup, vanilla powder and cinnamon and whip into a light, ﬂuﬀy cream.
- Spoon the cream into the ramekins and serve garnished with fresh strawberries, lemon zest and mint leaves.