It’s almost mid November and we are still enjoying warm 80 degree temps in Florida.
As the weather cools down in your part of the world for Autumn, we are sharing with you our favorite #plantbased flavors of Fall.
Ready to stockpile your pantry with this season’s specialty flavors?
Here are 1️⃣0️⃣ of the seasons foods, spices and herbs you must try. What’s your favorite from the list below?
- Root vegetables: carrots, squash, pumpkin and sweet potato.
- Whole grains: quinoa, free keg, oats and millet.
- Rice: brown, red, black
- Legumes: beans, chickpeas, soybeans.
- Lentils: red, yellow green
- Greens: spinach, kale, bok choy, endives, romaine lettuce.
- Vegetables: broccoli, celery, okra, cassava, beets and artichokes.
- Spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, peppercorn, cumin, star anise, turmeric, ginger, and garlic.
- Fruits: apples, pears, pomegranate, peaches, kumquat, pumpkin.
- Herbs: dill, mint, bay leaf, parsley and cilantro.