- 1 medium cauliflower washed and cut into medium-small florets
- 1 tsp chopped ginger garlic
- 1 green chili
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- freshly chopped cilantro for garnish
- 3 medium tomatoes chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 3/4 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt add more if needed to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder optional
In a large non-stick saute pan, heat 1 tbsp water on medium heat.
Add in the chopped cauliflower florets and cook for a few minutes until browned.
Add all the Sauce ingredients above into a blender.
Blend on high until completely pureed into a smooth sauce.
Pour the sauce into the saute pan with the cauliflower. Cook the sauce uncovered for 10-15 minutes on medium-high heat.
Simmer another 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
Turn off the heat, garnish with some fresh chopped cilantro and green chilies.