Cranberry Coconut Fig Baked Apple Strudel
This is a perfect dish for a Sunday brunch or anytime when you want some sweet healthy dessert. Super, super delicious when it is warm straight from the oven. The kitchen smells so good too with cranberries, apples and spices in the air.
- 3 slices whole grain Dave's or Ezekiel bread
- 1 cup non-dairy almond milk
- 1 cup fresh or canned cranberries puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds
- 3 apples chopped
- 2 tablespoons fig jam or chopped fresh fig
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
Place in loaf pan and bake for about 20 minutes, until golden on top.
Serve drizzled with more figs, chopped apples, cranberries mixed together.