Your body is a complex network of systems.
These systems work together to help sustain your life, provide you with energy and keep you living a happy and healthy life. However, when you develop symptoms of pain, illness, or disease – it is your body’s way of telling you “red alert! red alert!” and that something isn’t functioning properly.
One of the most important systems in your body is the lymphatic system.
* Let’s take a closer look at why your lymphatic system in the secret to staying healthy.
* A network of tissues and organs that help your body get rid of toxins, waste and other unwanted elements (think of it as the “sewer system” of your body).
* Its primary function is to transport lymph, a fluid containing infection-fighting white blood cells, throughout your body.
* You have hundreds of lymph nodes throughout your body!
* Your tonsils, adenoids, spleen and thymus are all part of your lymphatic system.
The Lymphatic System: 7 Signs Yours is In Danger
3. Swollen fingers
5. Poor circulation
6. Brain fog
7. Soreness in the morning
Your Lymphatic System: How to Keep it Flowing with a Lymph Nodes Drain
When it comes to a lymph nodes drain, you’ve got to look at your physical health and diet.
* Exercise: Movement is great for your lymph nodes.
* Eat A Healthier Diet: Consume plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits. This keeps your lymphatic system clean (along with the rest of your body).
* Drink Water: It helps your lymphatic system and other organs function properly.
* AVOID: Sugary drinks and sweets. These items overwork your system. Avoid meats which are acid causing.